Electrickery

Guest bloke

Guest bloke

connected the last of VG to lights and stalks etc...

turned her on and not alot happened!

have wired stalks to RH destructions (later type) and now am lost in a car full of colourful spagettttti

any one have a sauce (not bolloxnaise) of info or advice to help me out?

• 3 weeks later...

hi

i used a mk1 fiesta wireing loom it fits well and was dead easy to sort out all i had to do was extend the starter wires and the dizzy wire so if you get realy stuck there something to try o and th rh loom was good to cut up for bits of wire needed

olly

Guest Friar Tuck

Bloke

You have probably checked the obvious, like all earths connected, both to chassis, and engine, Fuses, etc.

The only thing I can suggest is using the wiring diagram, individually check each and ever wire for continuity, using a multimeter, and tick them off one by one.

You may recall that I had a problem with the chassis being live, it took me a fair time to discover that I had connected the live to the warning light on the fog light switch direct to earth through the lamp.

I realise that yours is the opposite, everything dead, but I don't see an alternative to going back to basics with this type of fault.

I have commitments until Monday next week, but You are only 35 miles away, I could pop over to give you a hand after then if that would be any help.

Let me know if you need a hand

Cheers

The Friar