Clearing Out The Garage

Guest mcramsay

Guest mcramsay

I have been at my first house now for 4 years, in that time I rebuilt my zero, ( I still feel bad about the quality of the car I built, but you live and learn!) and then moved on to my 3 year marlin build, which has turned out great and I'm really pleased with the quality of the build... anyway

My partner Emma and I are now moving on and upwards to a 4 bed detatched with (most importantly) a double garage and driveway so I can now get the kit out without having to move 2 cars off the drive to get it out and in the garage!

I'm now in the lengthy process of clearing out the garage and I realised that I am a car part hoarder.... its full of car junk I've kept thinking I might use one day! All of it rubbish and not worth anything to any one!

Anyway the marlin is now packed up in my dads garage until the move is over ( wrong time of the year I know) but hopefully it will only be for a month or so!

I have been dreading the day I have to pack up my garage... never mind the bloody house next! I'm going to enjoy spending time at work rather than packing up for the next few weeks!