Not A Hood

ibrooks

Hi folks,

I have replaced my daily driver and so the old one is surplus to requirements. If someone wants it come and take it away - free.

It's a 1992 K registered Rover 214i. The body has had one patch of welding on a sill the usual rusty scab where the front wing meets the bumper and a dent in the drivers door (vandals with a stone). The interior is all there and in working order. The engine runs fine (but the water is mucky - possibly oil) there are no signs of mayonnaise in the oil (yet). The gearbox is fine. It's covered nearly 100k miles and has been in the family from new. The MOT expires NEXT July. It'll even come with a fan-belt and a fuel filter which I never got around to fitting at the last service and a set of brake shoes which I bought to cure a squeek - I took the drums off and decided it wasn't necessary to fit them just brush the dust out.

It currently has a tax disc (about 5 months left) but I will be claiming that back so if you want the car then you can either buy it from me or you need to get one. I have it insured until next Saturday - if no-one wants it by then it will be driven to the scrap-yard. If someone wants me to deliver it within sensible distance of Darwen I will pending a lift home again and before the insurance is out.

Like I say it's free but you need to let me know quickly and collect it or take delivery before the end of the week. Probably worth a few beers in bits if you have the time to break it - I don't have the time inclination or space.

Iain

Guest captn Pugwash

Interested in the car for my son, (cabin boy to learn to drive in, ) he is learning to drive a manual car in the westfield on a carpark, he's 17 on the 11of this month. will you be at donington or if not can you please give me a ring, 07711 365534 or pm me with your number

Dave

Captain pugwash