I've Got It!

e666

Hi all

Just to let you all know I'm the proud owner of a super spec as of wednesday :lol: :lol:

Took about 4 hours to load and check-off all the gear, but got it to its new home were its waiting some attention ;) ...... just got to finish the kitchen floor now :(

As soon as the council can agree a new address for my house :wacko: I'll join up as a proper member.....

cheers

e

As soon as the council can agree a new address for my house

You ain't seen nothing yet. Just wait till you come across the DVLA :D :D :D

Congrats on the purchase. I've yet to see a super spec in the RHOCAR club zone at the shows so it will be good to see one on the road. Did you get the turbo version?

Ant

Hi

Nah, just the regular 2.0 .... I thought for 2 grand I can find cheaper ways of killing myself ;) ;) hehehe

used to drive a 220 coupe (same engine) and that was quick enough.... Richard was saying sub 6 seconds to 60..... but we'll see :rolleyes:

Welcome to the SS clan!

Good to see someone more northern than me building the beast.

Congrats on the purchase, your life will be never be the same again..... ;)

If you have any "issues" me and Will are at roughly the same stage (pulling our hair out) so emails and advice a plenty :D

Anyway, back to Britneys wishbones ;)

Wrighty

Guest Friar Tuck

Welcome to the Super Spec sub tribe!!

Any problems, Bugsy, Dredd and myself are at the same stage, all SVA failed but working on it, so if the other lads can't help you, we probably have a work round for most issues, but remember that we had our cars with a lot more work done, Body panels, tank ,steering column, wings, and nose cone already fitted, and the diff had been reconditioned.

Speaking for myself, I have worn out a few hairs, and numerous fingernails during the course of my build, but it has all been worth it.

Good luck

The Friar

Hi E,

Welcome to the MOB,

There are quite a few of us super-duper millionaire's about now B) , good luck with the build and dont be afraid to ask questions "ridicule is nothing to be afraid of" as someone once said :lol: , who probably wasnt trying to build a Robin Hood.

You are not to far away for a visit from the NW Hoodies, make sure you keep stocked up with T, coffee and biscuits :p .

Bugsy

Guest rhetorical-oracle

Welcome to the Super-duper club, any questions don't hesitate to ask.

I wouldn't bother finishing the kitchen floor first, as you'll only get into trouble for spilling oil on it when you recondition the back axle, it'll be much walmer in there than in the garage!

Phill.

Hi all

thanks for the comments guys!! I surely WILL need to be calling on you guys for advice at some (or several) points(s) along the way :rolleyes:

Kitchen floor is nearly done :rolleyes: finished the house move over the weekend..... so should be able to start the videos this week and the car....... hmmmm verrrrry soon... wahooo B) B)

cheers

e