Curborough

Guest Tim Norman

Guest Tim Norman

Here it is ladies, Ian has sent me the booking form for Curborough. I understand that there are only 35 places available. There is a 105db noise limit that will be strictly enforced and no refunds if you fail.

There will also be a professional Video being shot as well see elsewhere for further details

Get yer cheque book out and send the form to Ian, NOT RHOCaR. :rolleyes:

Cheers

BOOKING_FORM.htm

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tim Norman

Ian tells me that there are still a few places left for Curborough so hurry up. It is a superb day out. A chance to safely prove your ability is as good as you've been telling everyone.

Put up or shut up ;)

Cheers

The booking form is in the post above this one

• 1 month later...
Guest Tim Norman

Come on there are just a few places left. We have secured a real video crew to produce a proper record of the day. On car shots multi camera positions etc, thanks to John Walton. These people did Le Mans for the BBC channel 4 etc. The club is paying for them to be there all yo need to do is turn up and be a star!! There will be a choice of Video or DVD of the event with prices at almost as low as Woolworths bargin bucket. ;)

There will be a noise test at 105db :o which shouldn't be much of a problem if you think about it. The revs for the test will be at 2/3 max revs.

The fun starts at 12 and finishes at 5pm on 2nd August.

In the past it has been a superb day out with lots of fun for not much money. :rolleyes:

Forget politics and egos and get your foot to the floor and prove your self. I fully intend to go sideways as much is as humanly possible :p

The entry form is at the top of this thread

Unfortunatley the only bare flesh on show will be male but you have to make some sacrifices :angry:

Cheers

• 8 months later...
Guest Russler

didn't look at the date, I have still got my fingers crossed then. I wouldn't want to miss out on my first place in front of someone with a turbo(can't think who).

Oh! come on boys! can't you lot read english?

It says that they are photo's from 2002, that's over 18 months ago!

it's just that I found the link to them that I'd somehow deleted a while back.

It's just to wet you appetite for when Tim takes the trophy. ;)

The form from Tim is for LAST YEAR!

Edited by Big Jim

Guest rizla

:huh: so this download ie form is for last year and we should ignor it yes

i thought so as i was told the form would be in the next mag and it would be unfair to those without a computer to make it availiable before it was in print

Guest mickmellors

Booking forms for Curborough 2004 will be in the next issue of the Mag which is at the printers now.

Bokkings will not be accepted befor then in order for it to be fair for all members as many dont have access to the internet.

See you there - even if you dont intend blasting your car around the track you can still come along to show your support for them that do ! ! !