V6

Guest piddy

Guest Julian B

Hi Piddy

Sorry i have no answer to your question but i am interested to know why you are asking this as it it is somthing i was wondering about the other day. I have just picked up a 3500 sd1 rover and i am looking around for a 7esk kit in which to fit it. Are you doing the same?

cheers

Julian B

Guest piddy

Hi.

No I'm not thinking of doing this mod.

I was speaking to somebody yesterday that is fitting a V6 to his exmo.

He aksed me the question "what radiator should I use?".

I then become interested in the answer.

Piddy.

if you take your single core Robin Hood radiator to a radiator manufacturer, they will be able to make you one with the same outlets (or different if you ask) with either a double, or treble cored matrix. I had mine uprated early on, they fitted an uprated double core from a V6 cortina (or something)

I don't know about which radiator would fit in a '7' type car, but I am in the middle of building a Sumo with a Cologne 2.9i V6 and the recommended radiator for that is either the donor one (naturally) or a Sierra 2.3 diesel one. I think it is because they have a thermostatic switch housing for an electric fan.

Daz

Guest trevor hooley

i used ACE radiators on whitelund in morecambe. they made me a radiator the same size as the supplied one but all in copper with copper tanks twin cores and different outlets.

total price £60 including 12mnths warranty