2b Plus For Sale

Guest hood2b

Right then........

I've had another year out of the 2B Plus I built over 2001/2002, and she really needs a better home - I don't get the use out of her I should due to other activities centred around motorbikes - and I need my garage space back !!!!!!!!!!

This is a thoroughly well built car, passed S.V.A. first time, and has been great fun, but I always wanted a kit primarily to build, and the time is right for somebody else to get the enjoyment from that year I put in building her, 1,000 hours or more went into this car.

No M.O.T. is required until June next year, the Tax expires at the end of October.

If you, or someone you know is looking for a QUALITY 2B, this is your opportunity to grab this one for £3,300 ! ! ! ! ! :o (I know.....)

You can e-mail me for more details, (annie.roger@btopenworld.com) or ring me (07860 794592). Come over and see this bargain 2B before spending your money elsewhere - YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPPOINTED !

Roger.

post-17-1097835301.jpg