Club Gear

Guest Phil Slater

Guest Phil Slater

Does anyone know what's happening about the availability, and obtaining, of "Club Gear"?

After the initial straw poll to ascertain interest and a mention of stock available to those who were able to attend a show it all seems to have gone quiet.

I'd expressed a definite interest in some of the items but wasn't going to the show - coincidentally I'm building a car in my spare time!!!!! - and was hoping to be able to get items by mail order, but I haven't heard/seen anything. I'd be grateful if anyone could let me have info on what's happening, what's actually available and who to contact to place an order.

TIA

Phil Slater

Mick Mellors is yer man, but after Stoneleigh, I think that he's somewhat overwhelmed by the response, I know all the stuff that was taken there was sold, and he has a list of stuff to get, that was ordered there. I would imagine that he's sorting that lot out before looking for "new" cutomers.

I've no doubt that he'll comment.

Good gear though!

And just because you're still building, doesn't mean that you can't join in with club events. :D

Guest Phil Slater

Yeh Jim. I know. I hear what you are saying.

But I kind of get withdrawl symptoms, even guilt pangs if I'm not using my spare time to get on with the build.

It's sad, I know, but I want to get it on the road ASAP and drive it to club events :rolleyes: plus not have to pay the entrance fee at Exeter this Autumn.

But I'll try!!!!!!!!

Phil Slater

Guest mickmellors

Hi Phil and anyone else interested in Club Gear !

Sorry for the lull ! - Jim is dead right - we sold everything we took to Stoneleigh by mid afternoon on day 1 !

We took orders for nearly £600 on day 2 and I have placed a further order for about £500 worth to go to Newark !

It really has gone crazy !

Everything is top quality and sold at cost to members. Postage is also at cost.

A price list which lists all the goodies will be posted properly tomorrow hopefully with pictures if I can work out how to reduce them to 25k to fit on postings. There is a 'preview' of the logo elsewhere in these postings.

Dont forget that you can choose virtually ANY colour for the Text , 4 wings and nosecone (all same colour)

I am 'open for business' if you want to place an order for posting before Newark - e mail me at mick@rhocar.org for further info or to place an order.

Very Best Regards

Mick M