Sva Pass At Gosforth

Guest Gpayne

Guest Gpayne

well lads i passed at gosforth 915 this morning :D :D :D took the long way home who cared if it was raining checked my cover note ran out on the 24 dec :angry: rang roadsure who said they would put me it in the post ist class so just another couple of days to wait

thanks everyone without your help it would have taken me another 3 years

thanks bob for the rack extensions and all your help passed no problem

thanks sean for pushing me to finish and i will return the favour and we'll get yours finished

my car a bit grubby but we'll soon fix that wont we darling(my wife kay)

post-9-1104843318.jpg

Guest Sean Timney

WELL DONE GRAHAM........ :D

You've made it mate......... thanks for the kind words, it was my pleasure to give you the incentive to finish.....and what a job you've made of it......

Yes, hopefully it will be me next...... i'm hoping to get my resit at the end of next week, maybe the week after, but will have to wait and see......

Anyhow, you only need to register and get the plates and you're on the road!!!!...... can't wait when i have mine through also..... those trips to Spenymoor and back will definately be more pleasurable!!......

AND DON'T FORGET.......bring the car over to mine this weekend if you get registered.....oh and yes, if it's not raining!!!!!!! :blink:

Again, well done mate, it was great to hear you on the phone from the test centre this morning, telling me you had passed....... i'm not jealous, HONEST....grrrrrrr..... :lol:

Sean......

WELL DONE GRAHAM,

So you will be itching to come out on a North East RHOCaR run. Where would you like to go? Pennines? Teesdale? Hill Climbing at Allendale? Sub-Aqua at Stanhope Ford or Posing in Durham? Post your preference on here and I will get a trip arranged for Sunday. I'd leave Kay at home till the Spring or she will have you certified though. :D

Steve

Nice one Graham

well done mate.

From the pics I have seen it looks great!!!

now the fun starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers

Chris

P.S. Whats this "posing" in Durham trip that Steves going on about????

well need to get kitted out with some mean ICE and neons under the car to compete with the locals!! :D

cheers

Chris

Guest Andy Rathbone
some mean ICE

you can hear this over the exhaust???

neons under the car

Some people just never grow up (TSK TSK)

dont they get ripped off by the speed bumps??

each to there own i suppose, but not to my taste

next thing you know youll be wearing a burbary baseball cap backwards and driving like a deformed skier with on hand on the top of the steering wheel elbow locked straight,your shoulder fixed, rocking your body from side to side to steer.

or not :huh: i hope you recover from this affliction soon :ph34r:

CITY POSING :D

Drive into city centre roof down and enjoy the sound of your exhaust rattling off the buildings and setting off burglar alarms etc. :D

I drove to my office in Newcastle city centre and had a number of people hanging out of office windows shouting at me to "F**ing keep the noise down!" I later drove around to Westgate road where all the bikers hang out. I spun my back wheels outside of the accessory shop half way up the hill and had a posey of anoyed bikers chase me up the hill!

50 years old but a mental age of 5, sad, oh so sad. :D

Try it, it's fun. :D

Steve ;) :p