Windscreen Whistle

Guest chris

Guest Chris.A.

:) Hi, Chris, the only time I`ve had a whistle on my windscreen is when I jammed the brakes on too hard, :blink: :blink: but seriously,..............

my hood is full of gaps but , some how , ( and the technical boffins will be able to explain) very ,very little rain comes in, infact , the whole hood bulges up as I speed along ,so there is possative presure in the cab/cockpit.You must have a really refined ROBIN HOOD! even with sidescreens and hood on all I can hear is the exhaust note,engine noise and the sound of me pasenger vomiting! There must be something with a sharp edge just catching the wind wrong? I simpothise `cause those little shrill sounds put my teeth on edge ( well, wot few I`ve left). let us know if you find wots doing it, yeh?.

Guest trevor hooley

my hood is attached ona seperate bar, which is the same shape as the windscreen and fitted with a couple of bonnet clips, similar in design to what caterham were using on the classic, will take so photos tommorow and post them here.

karl