Ooooop's

Guest lardy-fatboy

Guest lardy-fatboy

sunny day just the ticket went down to hitchin to see MIKE G and drop of his wiper blades and arms very nice bloke and the exmo looks great.

set of home through the country and back on the M1 flying through the traffic enjoying the day :( nothing :wacko: pulled into the hard shoulder petrol gauge read 1/4 tank <_< fired it up 3-4 more times and cut out :blink: .ran out of BLOODY PETROL made a quick call,brother came out luckily only a junction from home sat there looking a prat for half an hour everybody i had passed 2-3 miles back going past smirking :gdit: .

anyway if you spotted a blue 2b between j12&13 with an unhappy fat bloke nearby,that was me,

PLEASE TELL ME IM NOT THE ONLY ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

duncan :D

Guest stu205

nope!!

happend to me the first time I took mine for a good blast guage said I had 1/4 a tank but the splutter stop kinda said other wise!!

now I fill up when it reads half!!!! :gdit:

On more the 1 occasion :blink: , most embarrissingly 100 yds from where I store the car giving a female friend a ride!!!

I now use the trip meter as the gauge is definitely unreliable

Nick

Guest Battery Bill

Ours works when its full reads down to empty at 100 or so miles and we still have 50 - 60 miles left in it :D That was with no bending of the float just straight out of the donor into our tank, so I think we are reasonably lucky that it works at all :lol: :lol:

PS We carry a spare Gallon just in case :D

Guest salty_monk

I normally carry a gallon, never run out when I haven't got one apart from once on the top of a hill, managed to roll down it & turn into petrol station at bottom with car coming to a stop at the pump... how lucky is that, didn't even have to get out!! :D

Guest docter fox

many times :wub:

you adjust the sender to get it working right and you get a smell of petrol, you stop the smell of petrol and it doesnt work :angry:

i wouldnt care about it if i won the lottery though :D

Guest docter fox

I wouldn't :p , I'd make a hood ridiculously powerful and wave as i flew past them with "robin hood" on the back in big letters, would be worth it just to see his face :D

• 3 weeks later...

Tim, You should know that thing will eat fuel like it's going out of fashion.

I bet the amount the amount of times you've had it burbling away in the garden you gone through a full tank by now?

Domestic digs via a forum - Great aint it.