Vw Passat 1.8t Sport

Guest Slyoldfox2001

Guest Slyoldfox2001

I am now selling VW Passat 1.8 Turbo Sport 20V 4 Door Saloon.

Its in very good condition considering it is now 5 years old.

The mileage of 68,000 is genuine and low for a passat of this age. It has full service history to validate this mileage is correct.

The 1.8Turbo engine gives you 150bhp which is just perfect for this size of car.

The sport spec is the best one to have as it has the nicer interior (charcoal in colour), including sportier feeling seats and a centre arm rest and carbon-fibre look trim The interior is exceptionally clean with no rips, tears, or nasty stains. As far as I know it has never been smoked in either.

It has electric windows all round, an onboard computer which tells you mpg (currently showing an average of 35), outside temp, mph etc... It has remote control central locking and I also have both sets of keys.

All the electrics work - including the interior vanity lights. I even have a spare set of bulbs just in case.

The boot is huge, the tyres have plenty of tread left on them and wont need replacing for some time.

I have had a single-slot Pioneer CD player fitted and for the right price I will include the original VW radio cassette (I believe these are selling on ebay for £100 on their own)

The service schedule shows the following -

31.10.00 - 11,184 miles

31.5.01 - 21,532 miles

15.11.01 - 29,865 miles

16.5.02 - 38,669 miles

5.11.02 - 47,938 miles

book not dated - 54381 miles

20.8.04 - 61,265 miles

Regarding the Cambelt - this has NOT been changed as I've had it confirmed from my local VW garage that because it has a certain type of engine fitted it isnt required until 120,000 miles - Amazing !!!!!

There is nothing wrong with the car at all and everything works well. Any inspection is more than welcome and the car is HPI clear. I'm only selling it as I've just bought my wife an MGF.

If you have any questions at all or want to arrange a viewing please send me a PM or call 07971 647416

According to Whatcar used valuations this is what it is worth, however the reserve is no where near that as I want it sold.

Dealer £6,429

Private £6,212

Part Ex £5,464

Trade £5,331

I'm only asking £4750 ovno