Well Done Bentley!

Guest Daz

Over the course of the weekend I have been keeping an eye and an ear on the goings on at Le Mans. Congratulations must go to Bentley for their 1st and 2nd places. I do not think that the Bentley Boys are scheduled to return next year, which is a shame. I hope to go along myself and would quite like to see them take the podium again.

Daz

ps I do not think I would have liked to be in the Audi camp when, only a few hours into the race, they allowed one car to squeeze an extra lap in before a pit stop and it ran out of fuel half way round!

:p

Was down there watching, and it was certainly a great result for the "Bentley Boys", Frank Biela was definitely looking a bit sheepish, blaming being blocked while overtaking by the pit entrance !!!.

It was good to see some other Hoods down there, at one point there were 5 of us down at Indianapolis, (amongst the Corvette's, Ferrari's, Lambo's, Nitrous powered BMW !!!, GT40, 7's etc.).

I'm glad to say that my little beast behaved perfectly for the whole trip, apart from the throttle cable breaking on the drive back (a little hairy as I was overtaking at the time :o) but soon mended and the new Yoko's worked superbly.

Nick

Guest Battery Bill

Hey Nick

I love the attitude of thge kit car driver!

"I'm glad to say that my little beast behaved perfectly for the whole trip, apart from the throttle cable breaking on the drive back"

Ha bloody hell imagine if a normal car driver suffered a broken accelerator cable it would ruin his holiday.

Well done.

:D