Newark - Who Is Coming?

Guest mickmellors

Guest Chris.A.
The Northwest gang will be coming down on Friday night, at the moment that's Mitch & Co (as above), Irish Bob, Jim Robbo, Karl hooligan, Mutley (in the Jeep) & yours truely! I got the impression that Mr & Mrs Sparrow will be making an appearance, but don't know if they are coming with us chauvanist's or not.

:p Don`t " SNAP THE BITCH IN TWO" on the way down! :p bet she`s a lovely ride but you are far too old to give it some tonk! ( just take it nice and easy slow!) ....and oh, yes, nearly forgot.....drive safely as well! :D

P.S. Mick..... can me and Stotty order one of your T shirts with the moto, " WARNING! I am a shovanistic , sexist bastered" please, I believe you are handing them out free...

see you there BIG JIM! xx Chris.A.

I didn't. I woke up in York at about 6am and it was thundering and P-ing it down. A combination of that and a wine related headache meant I didn't get to Newark.

OK - When's Donny? I've missed Stoneleigh, I've missed Newark, I don't plan on missing Donny!

Ant

Guest TerryBarry

Hi Ant,

According to Donington

It's 13/14 September 2003

I hope to be going for one day

(In my tintop - unless a minor miracle occurs)

Cheers,

Terry

Guest mickmellors

Dont forget for the new breed of Social Hoodies the show starts FRIDAY AFTERNOON 12th Sept

At Newark there were 32 of us on Fri night and 52 on Saturday and we had a really great time !

I hope to hit 100 for Donington Show - more details nearer the time but for now mark your calendars FRI 12th SAT 13th and SUN 15th September.

Cheers

Mick M