Free To Good Home

Guest Tim Norman

Guest Tim Norman

A Nottingham man has just sent me an email.

Dear Tim,

I started to build a Robin Hood about 10 years ago (stainless steel monocoque). When my wife died I lost all incentive to finish it and it is languishing in my garage. I wonder if any of your club members would care to take it on. It is free to anyone who is prepared to collect it - it would need a big trailer. The complete kit is available, including seats, carpet, trim and hood kit. I need the garage space and rather than have a scrap dealer collect it, I thought maybe someone in your club might be interested, even if only to demonstrate "how not to do it". If anyone is interested they can e-mail me at h.forster@virgin.net or telephone on 0115 9326295 and I will give them full details. I would appreciate it if you could pass this information to your members.

Kind regards,

Howard Forster.

Anyone fancy go? I might be able to get round to see it this week and take a few photo's

Guest allbejay

I would like a go at that, It would give me the oppertunity to bring another person (namely my younger cousin) into the world of hoods, his only 14 but he loves the idea of my one plus i got all the room in the world with my new lock up. :o :o