I Was Just Sitting In The Aston......

Snapperpaul

First off, thanks andy for a great blast in an amazing sounding car. I am planning more time off to work on mine but in this weather i just want to drive one.

Well there i was blipping the throttle of a pre production Aston Martin Vantage when Rizla turned up as promised for a blat round the back of Chelmsford, we drooled over the Aston for a while, then rattled the windows of the neigbours, the exhuast baffles open above 4000rpm. my boys didn't know which way to look, Black Aston growling or Yellow VortX Screaming. Andys gone back know and i'm hopeing that Warren comes back with the Aston so i can blag a ride in another fast car that belongs to someone else..One day my car will be on the road.One day.

Guest rizla

:( didnt take my camera with me mick,if i had believe me i would have filled the memory card up

the sound when the exhaust gates open is awsome,even in pre-production the trim was great

Guest micky bigthumbs

It sounds amazing i've driven a Vantage it was fantastic and the sound but with straight through exaust it must be mind blowing

I made Warren drop me off at the pub after a blat. same route as we went andy. He is not at home now but i will get some pics tomorrow and post. It's Pre Production i.e you can buy one in August/September.....if you sell the kids, house all our cars....boots big enough for a small tent.

Once they are awake I will try and get some full frame pics and some interiors. Suede roof lineing, leather and carbon details, much better inside than the DB9 which felt a bit 60's retro. But if you thro the keys at me......