2b For Sale

Guest rizla

Guest rizla

:( posting this for a kent member(richard hutheson)

Robin Hood 2B

1987 on a D reg plate

Completed on 25th May 2005

MOT to June 2006, 4 months TAX

Less than 100 miles since completed. £3500 ono

The car has been fitted with a reconditioned 5 speed gearbox, new clutch kit, water pump, fan belt, 2nd electric cooling fan, new alloys and tyres, fuel pump and fuel sender. The engine has had a reconditioned head, new piston rings, a manual choke conversion kit and new brake pads.

It is baed on a Sierra Sapphire from 1987 and uses all running gear and the 2.0ltr pinto engine and a 5-speed gearbox. It has a FIA-style immobilising key. It has the original Sierra donor car dash for the SVA but this can be easily replaced with individual custom items to suit individual tastes.

It has the "Sliding Pillar" front suspension.

It was registered with the screen, wipers, heater and washers all fitted.

It was painted using a hired sprayer and the finish is a bit "orange-peel" when you get close to it but otherwise it looks nice and shiny. I do have a tin of G3 rubbing compound that will go with the sale so that it can be rubbed down if you wish to make it showroom effect.

Robin Hood still have stainless steel sides and bonnet available at reasonably cheap prices if you want to retro-fit later.

There isn't any wet weather gear as i did not buy any when i got the kit but Robin Hood can still supply it.

The Cobra seats are fixed to the floor panel directly with nuts and bolts (not welded as i was going to replace them with newer ones) and at this moment in time they are not adjustable. I am 6ft tall and have no problems. The runners i had for the seats were too high and left my head popping out over the top of the screen and hence i got a tiny bit wind-slapped!

The seatbelts are 3 point harnesses.

New 15 inch alloys and new tyres (no spare currently).

I have an entire folder of receipts totalling in excess of £4200 (doesn't include some cash-in-hand work that i've had done) and pics of the entire build process and the V5. If anyone wants more pics, info, etc then you can email me at richard.hutcheson@virgin.net or ring me (07812 192 888) and i'll do my best to help.

post-17-1123530300.jpg