Nosecone And In Fill Panels

Snapperpaul

Spend a few days pondering over the bonnet and had it just about right when, with a few days off i thought i'll just put the nosecone and infill panels in. what a job. started off ok, Took my time, off and on a couple of dozen times, made up the top brackets as per the video, they fitted ok, then the infill panels. can't be to hard Richard just bent them by hand and slotted them in. 3 days, BLOODY HELL it was like trying to stuff an octopus in a string bag. I think that i have just been reminded how little i know about building a kit. However its done now ( all but taking it a part to clean, be burr and paint) it looks OK, i have had a couple of beers and a curry and life is good again.

Guest Battery Bill

Paul

all but taking it a part to clean, be burr and paint

I must admit thats a very soul destroying part of building a car, you know that soon it will all be coming off again :boohoo:

Its nice when you get to the stage of "Finally" fitting bits :D :D

i have had a couple of beers and a curry and life is good again.

Thats the spirit :lol: :lol:

Bill thanks for that, the more i do and the more problems i solve ( with the help of the club) the more i am in awe of those that have done it. I always check out the SVA passes. You can feel the mix of relief and pride in every one thats done it. I want that feeling.