Vauxhall Doner?

Guest elwe

The bother of one of my work collegues has a possible doner for sale. Details and contat number below.

Tim,

Car details as follows:

VAUXHALL CALIBRA 2.OL 16Vi 1992. This car has been used until the start of the month when the MOT has run out, and drives fine. It has been started regularly since then.

The car is solid and the wheel arches are clean. The only rust that needs a small bit of welding on is on the front driver side strut in the engine bay. On the odd occasion the car wouldn't start but this was only once in a while. The reason I don't know. If it was left for a while it was fine The engine itself is VG and is fast and powerful. Its a RED TOP 16v I.

The interior is black leather and is reasonably good with the exception of wear on the edge of the driver side seat. The odd panel could do with a little better securing but on the whole its a great fixer upper for someone who has the time.

It comes with its original alloys (I believe) with good tyres all round. The front two are only a few months old. The middle and back box of the exhaust are 12 months old and the front pipe (which cost me £240) is only about 2 months old. The car is Red.

there is a little under one months TAX remaining. New plugs/coil/distributor cap/ht leads/ coil module/ air filter/ oil filter-oil fitted/replaced recently. There are very slight scuffs here and there on the bodywork but on the whole good.

Car is in Skegness. The car will have to be trailored or towed unless the buyer wishes to take a chance on driving it home. Its down to buyer.

£550

07970 937 401