Jump to content


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/23/2019 in all areas

  1. 1 point
    Process would be slightly different due to us using the st170 bottom end with the blacktop head but we went from bike carb to injection plus turbo for around £1500-2000 pretty easy to do though. If you already have injection you can save nearly £1000
  2. 1 point
    In California you get a 3 month temporary permit once you have 'brake & light" inspection and CHP (California Highway Patrol) gives you a VIN # completed. They expect you to get everything else done within the 90 days. DMV gets very uppity if you are not done in 90 days. Ask me how I know. But you do have full driving ability. So moving to California is an option, but not a very good one.
  • Create New...