Staffs And Cheshire Meet Second Thursday Of The Month.

Guest jetskijase

Guest jetskijase

Hi all

Hope you are all well, we have ameet this Thursday 9th jan at 7.30. Darleston inn in stone on a34, all welcome.

See you all there

I will also be bringing a dates sheet for the year, it's just a rough draft as things will develop etc over e next few months.

Cheers

Jase.

• 1 month later...
Guest peter2b2002

tried to get to this meet last night, , thought i might as well put my chain saw in the boot, just in case a branch blocked my rout, got 10 miles down the road to Audlem , big tree across the road with a power cable running through it, turned around went to Nantwich which gave me 2 routes to the meet tried to go towards Woore police block said tree blocking road , I asked him if the road to Newcastle was clear NO lots of trees down so I told him I had a chain saw in the boot , great can you help he said so for the next hour I and another chap (tree surgeon who was on his way home) cut a 30 ft fir tree to bits with 3 police men clearing up for us

happy days

peter2b

Guest jetskijase

Hi mick

Last night was a random meet due to a member kindly using up some food vouchers for us, although only 4 of us went as it was a bit of a gnarly night!! As Pete found out.

Staffs meet are second Thursday of the month next one will be 13th march.

Will normally put a message up a few days before, but if you also pm me your mobile I will add you to my personal text list that i send out every month.

Cheers

Jason.