Sunday Day Out

ragey

I'm off to hull car show, never been since it's been in the park but friends say it was good last year with a mix of styles and types. I think it will mainly be modified as it's run by hull cruise.

I'm also taking the kids to play at the park too.

We went to the show plenty of cars there, only 2 kit cars my 2b and my mates striker

On the way back got a sound like i was dragging something along the ground, stopped but could not see anything

set off again same noise it seems to be coming from the t5 gearbox does nt seem to do it in 4th and 5th and mayebe in 3rd. so it looks like engine out cant see any other way of checking the box.

paul.

hi, Paul I went in the tintop with the kids. was a good show although I thought it was a bit too spread out.

I take it this is yours

81a63bd6.jpg

looked good (had a good mosey) the orange striker looked good too.

where did you come from, we should meet up sometime.

ey up we came from selby,not too far away we came to hull last year met some westy and locost owners for a piston head meet.

Yes it sounds like a good idea to meet up, Just need to find out what the noise was on the way home, if it is the gearbox that could be the car of the road for a bit.

Paul.