Radiator

Guest red hornet

Guest red hornet

Hi Guys after duel core rad for my S7 has anybody got a spare one they do not want been having cooling problems found faulty thermostat temp now seems to be better but would be better with better rad, thanks Ian :D .

Just bought a Honda Civic ally rad brand new with pressure cap £38 + £9 postage off bargain rads on fleabay only a single core but still a lot better than my cortina one.

With ally rads the fins have a lot more contact with the cores thus dispersing heat more quickly than copper core rads.

Guest red hornet
Just bought a Honda Civic ally rad brand new with pressure cap £38 + £9 postage off bargain rads on fleabay only a single core but still a lot better than my cortina one.

With ally rads the fins have a lot more contact with the cores thus dispersing heat more quickly than copper core rads.

Hi thanks for that Keith will have look on ebay tonight, will they fit? may look for seat on two? thanks Ian. :D

Guest red hornet
Coolman is good but the aluminium ones are much cheaper. Coolman is £75 from memory.

The seat one has an integral boss in it for a thermostatic switch too!

http://nw.rhocar.org to see pics of it.

Dan

Hi there which model of seat is the right one, ie ibiza thanks Ian. :rolleyes:

Guest 2b_pablo

I was told that the alloy ones werent as good as the copper ones but were cheaper. As a result they ended up being a good bit bigger than the older copper ones.

might be BS tho.

I got my coolman recored when I wanted to upgrade, the local rad place had cores with nearly double the amount of rows as std and still double core.