Help Needed

Guest piddy

I have received an e mail from a pensioner asking for my help. It goes as follows.

He seems to have received poor treatment from both Robin Hood and his Son.

Can anyone help him in his request?

His contact e mail address is Link

I have given up with Robin Hood at Mansfield. After sales service is none existant. Letters and emails are never answered!

East Anglia? I'm in Edinburgh.... Bought my donor car from close to Ipswich. It was dismantled close to Immingham and the bits trailered to Edinburgh. Bought a 2b "kit" probably made on a Friday or Monday! Chassis frame 23mm out of alignment and required major surgery to fix. Encouraging start?

Bought this for my son but he disappeared leaving me the bills and all the work. I'm now a pensioner struggling to get this thing finshed to be able to recover my investment...

But I am looking for:

1. The nylon thingy located with a star clip on the brake servo/linkage that Richard Stewart says in the video not to loose!

2. The steering wheel 2-part cowling was dumped by mistake. Need a replacement or it will be a chunk of platci drainpipe reworked...

3. The hard rubber collar that lives under the rear spring. Also dumped by mistake.

Anyone help? Contact appreciated.

Ed White.

Fordparts UK sell the nylon "Polo mint" bush and clip for the brake servo pushrod. I've just ordered them for about two quid. Local Ford main dealer claim they are obsolete.

link www.fordpartsuk.com

RHSC (or GBS) have "thousands of servos" with the bush and clip attached (according to technical Richard) .. but I'm still waiting for an answer on whether they will sell me one (over a week now).

Is this what you're referring to? It's been kicking around my workbench for years and i'd just thrown it in the bin at the weekend.

Barry

I'm having trouble postin a pic.

2. The steering wheel 2-part cowling was dumped by mistake. Need a replacement or it will be a chunk of platci drainpipe reworked...

I've got a spare of these and I'm just outside Edinburgh - can't get the email link to work though.....