Robin Hood 2B Sliding Pillar Registered But Needs Work

Guest adey1984

Guest adey1984

Hi all, not long had this car but have been told I'm being made redundant, means my car has to go to fund living while I look for a new job and means the funds aren't there to finish it off.

Now this is a fully road registered hoodlum, was built in 2002, is out of tax but I'm sure it still has mot. 2 ltr pinto with 4 branch manifold. Right so the car is ok, I drove it home myself and decide it would be a good idea to sell off the carbs and switch to efi and throttle bodies, I also removed all the ford transit exhaust and fitted up a 4-1 manifold and stainless back box. This is where the fun begins, it has a dash and lots of gauges, none of which work :-/ didn't when I got the car. The original sierra wiring has been cut back to the dash are so could be tidied up really. The exhaust needs fixing up and finishing. The fuel system needs finishing off. There is a facet lift pump, swirl pot and a sytec high pressure pump fitted along with new fuel lines. Needs a return fixing to the tank tho. There is no inlet system available, I will be removing the jenveys throttle bodies tho they are available at an extra cost. This car needs a little time and money thrown at it to be back up together.

The car also has team dynamics 15inch alloys fitted in black. I will get pics up as soon as I can. Now the car owes me a fair bit and I know I'm not going to recoup that atall but I'm not letting it go silly cheap.

Car is in Gloucester gl2 postcode

£1900 ovno

Guest wantone2

i am interested but have a few questions. How is the car registered, what is the date of registration, have you already sold the carbs, what do you mean by There is no inlet system available and have you any wet weather kit, unfortunately i cant come and have a look this weekend but if its possible i would like to come next weekend

Guest adey1984

Fully registered as a Robin hood 2b, I'll double check the date this eve. Yes carbs were sold thus there is no inlet/fuel/air setup on the car. No it doesn't have any wet weather gear sorry

call me paranoid but i'd remove your pictures and post one not showing your chassis number/reg. If i was a dodgy person i might just think about sticking your reg and chassis number on a similar un-reg'd one and sticking it on ebay! :diablo:

Guest wantone1

sorry to disappoint you but i won't be coming to see the car after all. The guy i was going to hire a garage form has decided to retire early (due to ill health) and put his buissness up for sale, so he's not going to rent me a garage anymore. it took be bloody ages to find somewhere!!

so for now i'll have to stay wanting 1 instead of having one!!

Good luck with the sale!