Le Mans Classic

Guest peter2b2002

Guest peter2b2002

just booked a hotel in le mans as swmbo doesn't do camping as we are going to next year's le mans also we are going to see our old next door neighbours who moved to li moges 2 years ago for a few days before the races, thats another one off my bucket list

peter2b

Guest 2b cruising

Nice one Peter.

Not sure if I would prefer classics or 24.

Someone was saying about the modern crowds and camp site behaviour on the 24 event.

Edited by 2b cruising

Guest peter2b2002

have a few lemonades sleep through any thing, few years ago had track in front of my tent + each side and behind had guys? snoring loud but the only thing that woke me was a grass hopper singing in my sleeping bag

peter2b

Guest 2b cruising

Probably got in bed with you thinking you were his wife.

Can't see anything with them blooming ping pong balls in his eyes. LoL

I didn't know he could sing though.

Edited by 2b cruising

Guest mower man

Only been to the full monty 24 ,3 times in the kit another 11 times in various tin tops so I have a little idea of what can and what does go off -- there can be some pretty hairaising behaviour usualy down to to much alcohol ,there can be thieving so any thing you realy value should stop at home if you insist on taking your expensive phone /camera /bulging wallet keep it tight to your body ,do not flash big wads of cash about , stay in small 3/4 person groups and keep an eye on each other ,know your alcho capacity and keep to safe levels, respect others in noise levels etc ,don't buy from roving non european traders . Fire works can be fun but when mixed with alcho can be very dangerous , the french police tend to work to hit first HARD and question later ,some time Very much later and french prisons are not comfy bed ,television and 3 squares a day .Luckily I did not get involved in the insanely wild stuff never had any thing stolen and enjoyed every second just take care and respect other people mick :diablo: :crazy: :clapping:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest peter2b2002

well here we go booked my 24hr tickets and pre booked the classical well for next year with 1st tickets (swmbo doesn't want to go to the classic so I on my own again)

peter2b

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest peter2b2002

just heard back from 1st tickets confirmed for the 24 hr classic in blue nord, just got to convince swmbo that I need to go to both 24hr trips

petet2b