Hants & Dorset Evening Meet

fry61

Hi all, to allow our members in the North of Hampshire (& any other areas) the opportunity to gather with us regulars from the Deep South;I propose moving our Tuesday meet to a more central venue. The NEXT meet will be "The Lions Head, Winterslow" SP5 1PJ 7 for 7.30pm on Tuesday the 11th June. Please reply so I can book a table or 2 or more. (We used this pub for our BBQ Friday meal, last year) Regards Bob, Bean Counter & Milk Monitor.

We have 8 souls booked in for dinner at "The Lions Head, Winterslow" on Tuesday 11th June; they are -- Steve & Val -- Me & Mo -- Dave & Jackie -- Wendy & Vic. Any more, please reply; all welcome.

Guest smitht82

Hi Guys,

Just found your website through www.locostbuilders.co.uk. I'm trying to arrange a Southampton / New Forest meet of some like minded kit car owners and wondered about maybe joining forces and increasing the turn out? (won't be able to make tonight though lol)

Thanks,

Tim

MK Indy R1

Hi Tim, just keep me posted on what you have in mind; it will be great to team up with you sometime. We are off to Newark this Friday & have a local Sunday run/meet in the planning; will keep you informed also.

Guest max&sarah

Hi , we live in Havant , Portsmouth ,and would be very interested in meeting up . We have just bought our first kit car and are interested to get together and understand more about our new hobby.

Max and Sarah

Hi ,you 2, great to hear from more members, we shall be arranging a meet over your way soon;please keep an eye on the "Events" section or P.M your e-mail address & I'll try to inform you directly.

Our next meet will be Tuesday 9th July when we shall have the company of Ian & Carole (from waaay up North) they are down in the beautiful South on holiday. The area of choice will be around the south of the A31, New Alresford area. Will our new posters above (smitht82 -- max&sarah) like to suggest a great pub for the evening? A posted copy of the menu would be good for our regulars to check for suitability.

Guest max&sarah

Hi Florin,

I have attached x2 links to pubs on the A272, i am not sure where people are travelling from but i do know these 2 pubs. Let me know if these are the type of establishment and location are what you would usually met at .

http://www.pub-explorer.com/hampshire/pub/sevenstarsinnstroud.htm

http://www.westmeonpub.co.uk/

regards,

Max.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to West Meon pub for lunch a day or two ago, good meal & reasonable prices. Large parking area for all the kits & weather is supposed to be good 'til late July, so check that the excuses bag is empty & come along for the evening. Will not be booking any tables for dinner so you all can decide to turn up on the day,only pre-arranged guests are Ian & Carole plus me & Mo. Hope to see you all in your kits on a beautiful summers evening,regards Bob. P.S doesn't mean not to post you're coming on here---it may persuade others to come along ---or then maybe not.

Edited by florin metal works