Gear Selection

Guest hcgrant

Guest vacinc
3rd gear's good isn't it :D

mr fox you seem to be a 3rd gear man ? its the 3rd gear ones that can catch you out ?

what happens is you get more and more confident and then its all arms ? and then ill stop for a smoke. i you get my DRIFT

Guest chris brown
you get my DRIFT
Lost me to!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugh

Glad you’ve managed to fix it I had visions of you doing Le Mans with only 3 gears. That was a very unusual problem I have never heard of it before

Guest vacinc
isn't 3:56 to early to be drunk or is it a special occasion? :lol:

You need to think about that one, i dont think your on my wave lenght ? ps i only drink on friday nights, i"m a good boy all week (sometimes)

how's about this then?

Dear Mr J Fox,

As far I have seen from the number of posts you have made upon the subject, you seem to be extremely well pleasured by the use of your third gear.

When you are pootling around in your vehicular transport, do you enjoy third gear because when you are motoring your vehicle in this gear when you lose traction from the rear end of your vehicle, and it is rather difficult to correct for your sideways based mistakes?

I feel, that when you get a loss of traction from the rear end of your vehicle whilst driving quickly in third gear, what happens is you slowly build up speed through several different corners, untill a point which you cannot control your vehicle. At this point your arms will thrash about whilst you slide randomly untill you either crash or regain control of your vehicle.

Then you stop. I would then have a cigarette, but you may also find there is sufficient tyre smoke for this not to be needed. If you understand my sideways connotations?

Yours faithfully, Vacinc