Help

Guest delta 2

Guest delta 2

I WANT TO BUILD A KIT CAR :o :o

I have tralled the web looking at kits. I want to spend £5000 maxium to get a car on the road.

I like the Robin Hood 2B, the Tiger cat, mojo sylvia, luego, tornado rapture.

I am having huge problems trying to decide :ph34r:

I am on a pretty tight buget and know nothing about cars, honestly nothing.

I would like an easy car to build but would be willing top work harder on a car I liked rather on a car thats easy to build but I hate.

can anyone tell me which is easier to build a tiger cat E1 or a Robin Hood 2B??

I would like to go to a show in the near future which has as many manufactures as possible. Most I've found so far seem to be out of London. Are there any in London or near London with a good display of cars????????????????????

One last thing does anyone know how much does it costs to have a car built for you???? and is it difficult to build a car.

any advice would be very much appreciated

Guest daveg

Hi

You won't get one built for you for 5k...but you could buy a complete car for that, a Robin Hood at least.

If you don't have a garage then you will have to much more dedicated than I am ;) I have a double and thats only just big enough...

How hard is it? hmmm :huh: depends, if you get a mild steel car then you have to paint/spray it that quite difficult IMHO. You need tools which you buy as you go along but it all adds up. Wilth 5k you should be able to do it. The 2b isn't available until later in the year so you will have to get an unfinished one or wait...

Lots of people have built a Robin Hood, don't know about Tiger's but I went for a Robin Hood.

Hope that helps...

Dave