Calling North Yorkshire Builders

Guest Ian Marr

Guest Ian Marr

Still building my 2b (almost a rolling chassis) even forgot which year I picked the kit up! Must be a few more builders in the North Yorkshire area now who could do with practical help/idea sharing. I am in the Bedale/Masham area and a club member, but I guess their are a few more of you hidding under your hoods. Shout up and we might be able to save some time and get on the road sooner.

when you got your membership this year, you should have also got a list of members in your area, contact your area sec for their phone number. he will also have an up-to-date list, with anyone else who has joined since.

I publish ours on our web site, but without the address and phone number, members must go through me for those details.

see. Northwest members list

Guest Robin Allison

Ian,

I'm in the stockton area. Already had a chat with someone else from the stockton area, Its good to find out how other people have solved some of the 2b problems.

Rob... :ph34r:

Guest trevor hooley

ian, my name is karl and im a n. west hoodie, but i used to live (and still spend time at) west witton near leyburn if you fancy a beer etc.. give me an email to win_row@hotmail.com or private mesage me. oh and by the way there is a very friendly mechanic living just outside bedale at langthorne called amanda who is brilliant

Guest morty

Andy,

They're big brown ones with big sharp teeth. They'll do a nice dance though if you'll play a penny whisle for them :D

Sorry, but I wondered aswell

Morty

I'm surprised Chris A hasn't had something to say about fancying bears! He's usually the first one to something like this :)

Guest mickmellors

Can I jump in with a quick mention of the RHOCaR North Yorks Moors run on 9/10 Aug (next w/e)

Expecting to arrive at the Lion Inn in the middle of the Moors at approx 3-4pm Saturday - camping over - breakfast in the pub (Hic ! ) and off to dip toes in the sea at Sunny Scarborough Sun lunchtime.

Any and all are welcome to join us whether it is just for a couple of hours or the whole weekend - contact Tim Norman , Phone number inside front cover of last Magazine or sent e-mail to

tim@rhocar.org

There will be the opportunity to look over a few cars and meet some new faces

Cheers

Mick M

Guest Ian Marr

Karl,

Have responded to your Email. In the meantime, still looking for a bear. People are asking if you want to eat it, 'pet' it or take it out for a beer. May be you use them as an alternative engine hoist?

Anyway if bears are difficult to find the Black Sheep Brewery may prove a good meeting point (for the beer not the sheep!) :blink:

Ian