Too Much Fun!

Guest Alan Harrison

Guest Alan Harrison

Ok so it's raining and your hair-jell won't stand up to wet weather hooding. So try XChase at Exchange and Mart. I'm currently 2176 on the leader board.

Gentlemen. START YOUR ENGINES

Yea, down to 379... play all three races and only used advanced in order to get anywhere. If anyone wants they can use my email address Matthew@dps.uk.com as one of the threee, as long as I can have your e-mail address (we will have to remember to deleted the email addresses off here afterwards)

Guest morty

No,

I'm not too keen. I got below 1000th, 900and some, but I prefer monkey lander and the hunting in the woods game :ph34r: :D - I got 22500 points on that the other day - bloody addictive and not nearly as annoying! :rolleyes:

Just some of my thoughts, have fun!

Morty

PS: to find above game, search for monkey lander in chit chat, since the beginning of time, then scroll to bottom for hunting game (for those who've not played before)

Bill, you might like to play the above mentioned game before letting the kids have a go!

Ok, so I'm quietly having a go, and being generally crap, when my youngest throws me off and begins to get good scores, he's down to 122 overall.

Will one of you experts PLEASE knock him down a peg or two .

He's ''Ocelot''

John.