F1 Qualy

Guest Busa Rush

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sorry but it looked like another Shuey sour grape stunt to prevent Alonso taking pole. Reminded me of the sort of childish behaviour he showed at Jerez when he tried to take Villeneuve off for the Championship. The man just doesn't make mistakes like that by accident. :angry:

Guest Busa Rush

yes indeed big thread running now on the westy forum too

alonso looked well p****d off in the drivers briefing.. he would have grabbed pole i think np. :D

dave

Guest Battery Bill

As soon as I saw it I thought it was suspicious :gdit: :gdit:

Glad its under investigation, hopefully both Ferrarri's starting at the back of the grid :lol: :lol:

Whitmarsh says that Kimi Raikkonen was at least able to see the funny side.

"The best comment I heard was from Kimi. He said Michael should have used his right hand and covered the camera while he did it."

:lol: :lol:

Guest Takumi

Schumacher, shame on you. How pathetic.. Fakes loss of control in the last corner trying to evoke the yellow flag.. 10 place penalty! --atleast!!

Blatantly obvious and sad..

Guest megablade

Funny how everyone jumps on the anti Schumacher bandwagon whenever he so much as farts!

Schumacher does make mistakes when under pressure, what more pressure than trying to get pole at Monacco (essential) in a car that is blatently not as fast as the Renault.

I don't hear anyone moaning about Renault's domination of F1 now, perhaps it's because Alonso isn't German?

Guest TerryBarry

Don't they now have one set of stewards that cover all races.

Don't expect much of a penalty then - other than Fernando gets docked for ignoring yellow flag :gdit:

Schumacher does make mistakes when under pressure, what more pressure than trying to get pole at Monacco

and then ends up almost touching the barrier :lol:

Guest micky bigthumbs

[i could'nt find reverse and then it stalled] the anti stall device must cost 50 grand and reverse just dont pack up....hope he retires soon before he destroys motor racing in the form of F1 as he almost did in america