Le Mans News

Guest red7

Guest graham dockerill
Well at least he hasn't got a fag on this time :D

I ;) t could be because he ran out on about tuesday and could'nt find any shops with any

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest graham dockerill
:D Great time and company, new faces, special thanks to Stevedohc2b for being chef and his mate Hugh for constant tea between beers, and dials Dave for barbi, and of course Chris and Bill (shut that door)/Joey for sorting things.

Guest peter2b2002

Hi all, got back 10.30 last night, good run down on tues exept for 160k of rain before Rouen, got to Le Mans too late to go on the run, also missed the track run on Friday, went to Le Mans Friday for the show( next time i'm taking my own push bike not the wife's for the run in and out), those GT40s and Corvetts make a lot of noise in the small streets, great time camping , not done that for over 20 years. Left Le Mans on Monday and poped up to see the WW2 sites on the north coast, i wouldn't like to have been in those block houses when the landings started, good run back exept for the showers, car ran perfect exept fro one poper on the half door broke and the drivers side wiper grew in the rain and got stuck under the windscreen surround. Well done to all for arranging it all.

pete2b

Guest chris brown
not done that for over 20 years.
Well done Pete glad you enjoyed yourself did it convince you it's worth the trip again next year? I already have 10 provisional bookings.

Hi all

Thanks to all who was involved with the trip down to le mans with a special thanks

to geoff & kevin who led the way, also showing us the way around le mans, also thanks to jason for keeping tricia's Lional Richie cd but unfortuanately wants it back at the next meet.

See link below for some photo`s of the trip.

Steve & Tricia

Le Mans 2006

Hi Steve

Thanks, had a great time stopped off at Honfleur found a camp site with pool/bar/hot showers and no queue`s,went around the port and down to

Trouville/Deauville then back home via Le Harve to Boulogne stayed the night at the B&B then ferry thursday morn, Got home about 5pm. I am afraid both shockers went dry by then but we made it, so thanks again for the use of them

but are knackerd now,I will make up some vents for you has a way of thanks.

see you soon Steve&tricia

Guest jetskijase

HI Steve

oops yep the cd is in my case safe and sound :wub: :wub:

Will bring it next tuesday :D

Glad you had a good few extra nights and found some nice showers!! I presume you could actually turn around in those one's!! :lol: :D

Jase.

Hi Jase

yeah will be at the meet,

showers were great bags of room even for us big uns. :D

Will try and make up the vents by then.

see you soon Steve.