Surrey

Guest salty_monk

The pannel next to the roll over bar is removeable. The headrests pretty much keep it in place but I also have 2 bits of velcro to fix it to the roll over bar.

Since making it I have only removed it once, and that was to polish the roll over bar. Its suprising how much it reduces the drafts at speed. I also tend to leave the sidescreens on as they are all polycarbonate so you still get the opentop feeling but without the drafts.

You can just about see the roll over bar pannel in this picture:

theff.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did slow down going through a roundabout underpass at Le Mans as it had one of those hanging boards to warn you of the maximum height. :lol:

I like the clearer reception a half wave arial gives. I have got a quarter wave one I could use but its not as good and somehow it doesn't look right.

Guest salty_monk

Maybe for ease I'll get a standard surrey then with caravan track front & do something similar to yourself... My boot is incredibly water tight no water can collect there... (I don't have one at the mo, it's a big hole) :D

Emailed Ginger fix & the guy in thames section but no replies :( Are they alive? Anyone seen them?? Like to try to get one sorted out for the 14th July.

:D

Guest salty_monk

Anyone seen Peter?

I PM'd him & waiting for a response but with the website changes etc I don't know if he actually got them :)

If anyone's seen him can they give him a nudge for me. After one of his Surrey's so I can fit it when I'm back in the UK - this should help me get to the Llandow trackday with any luck... (new Rad & heater to fit as well).

Dan :)

• 3 weeks later...