Harrogate Show

Guest johnboymac

Guest johnboymac

morning all,

Looking on the web it looks like harrogate is next week 12\13th - but I can't find a recent thread here mentioning it. is there camping etc from friday evening?

J

Guest Tim Norman

Yes but get there before 10:30 or they won't let you in.

There is also a restriction on noise after 10:30pm. Make any and security have the authority to remove you from site.

There is also a restriction on noise after 10:30pm. Make any and security have the authority to remove you from site.

dont like the sound of that :lol: 10.30 no noise we will all have to go to bed early like we allways do :wacko:

Duncan

Guest Bob's Babe

They have also said that camping on club sites should only be for club members so have your 2006 cards with you.

No club BBQ but I think someone may be taking one, a gazeebo is coming care of Grizzly, and there is a Sainsburys close by for food/beer

The noise thing is for EXCESSIVE noise that can be heard by local residents, so only fair

See you late friday

SUE

Sorry All, This thing called work keeps hindering me!

Right. I popped down to the showground at lunchtime and spoke to the man in charge.

Kit Car & Driver - Free entry.

Passengers & Joe Public - £9 on the gate (not sure if there's a reduction for yougsters).

Camping - FREE!

Don't get too rowdy after 22:30 or you'll be re-pitching your tents on my lawn (and it's not that big and I don't do Breakfasts!)

I'll be setting up the RHOCaR Gazeebo this evening (removing it on Sunday evening) and I'll be at the show on Saturday - Hope to see you there!

PS. The Showground map link above is perfectly valid, but note that the site refers to the Great Yorkshire Show (held recently) and NOT the Kit Car Show.