Nurburgring

Guest timswait

Guest timswait

A mates getting married in Normandy next weekend, so I'm going over to see him. But while I'm over on the continent it's not too far out the way (well, a few hundred miles actually, but that's not the point!) to take in the "Green Hell". So next Tuesday evening (and maybe Monday too depending on how I feel after driving from Dunkirk) I'll be 'ringing'!

Guest micky bigthumbs

Tim good luck and try and set the camera up to video the run.should be easier than falling off a kite board :D

Datum:

Friday, 18.08.2006

von 17:15 Uhr bis 19:30 Uhr

Datum:

Saturday, 19.08.2006

von 08:00 Uhr bis 19:30 Uhr

Datum:

Sunday, 20.08.2006

von 08:00 Uhr bis 19:30 Uhr

Datum:

Monday, 21.08.2006

von 13:00 Uhr bis 19:30 Uhr

Über das Pulldownfeld können Sie weitere Ausgabeperioden bestimmen.

Wählen Sie einfach einen Monat, die Maske wird Ihnen dann die Liste der Zeiten anzeigen.

Monat: Januar Februar March April May June July August September October November December anzeigen

PRICE LIST 2006Fees for driving along the Nordschleife during opening hours for Tourists

(all prices in Euro including VAT)

Single tickets Nordschleife 2006

Fee per car / motorcycle and round 16.00 € (only available on site!)

Bus - Adults per Person 2.00 €

Bus - children per Person 1.00 €

Lap fees 2006

25-lap ticket car / motorcycle 305.00 €

15-lap ticket car / motorcycle 195.00 €

8-lap ticket car / motorcycle 108.00 €

4-lap ticket car / motorcycle 56.00 €

Tickets valid for a half year 2006 (August till December)

Car or motorcyle 420.00 €

Please be so kind to start your last lap almoust 10 minutes before the end of the opening hours fot tourists.

Please note that only such vehicles corresponding to prevailing Road Traffic regulations are allowed to drive on the Nürburgring. In the case of tours, the publicized regulations and general Road Traffic regulations apply (licence plates, turn signals and wing mirrors are mandatory on both sides of the vehicle).

The Nürburgring GmbH is actively committed to environmental protection, which incorporates noise prevention. Therefore, all vehicles must comply to the noise limits laid down in the house rules (95 db(A) according to near-field measurement).

http://www.nuerburgring.de/2_eventstermine.../index.html?L=1

Guest timswait

Yes, it's open Montag und Dienstag next week, already checked ;) .

They dislike cameras being used to film laps, so duck taping it to the roll hoop's probably not such a good idea. Probably have to not do any unless I can find a willing passenger to hold it for me and tuck it away past marshall's posts!

P.S Micky: I've put some better videos (ie ones of me staying on not falling off!) on my website. If you still see the old section click "refresh" on your browser.

Guest jetskijase

Tim

Good luck with the nurmburger have fun :D

Cracking breakdancing vid by the way on your web, where was the international fiesta??

couldn't find any of you falling off the kite board though??

Jase

Found it!!

Guest timswait

I was about 92dB at Barkston and around 95 at Donni, so hopefully should be OK. Apparently they're not very systematic with noise testing so as long as you don't draw attention by revving up a lot in the car park you're Ok. Also if I see anyone wandering about with a noise meter I'll make myself scarce, they can't test it if they can't start it! :D

The international fiesta was at sheffield uni, it was the breakdance club performing, I wasn't in that though. The only falling off bit on the current video is when I hit my dad while he's filming me, it's a terrible thing, indecision, I couldn't make up my mind which side to pass him on!

Guest salty_monk

My mates out there this weekend in his Mk2 Golf G60.... They have a VR6 Jetta going a brand new RS4 towing a couple of bikes, a Vento VR6 & a Porsche 944 Turbo... - See any patterns there??

I'll report back, sure there will be some pics....

Dan :)