Meet / Run In Devon / Cornwall

Guest tom2b

Unfortunately the area i live in doesnt have an area secretary (no im not putting myself forward either) BUT i would like to try and organise an event for the early part of the summer. I havent decided what yet, it would even be nice if we met up at my house for a bite to eat/bbq, chat about cars and kick tyres for the afternoon or even do a grand prix at a go karting centre a half hour drive away.

I know a few members are in Cornwall and Devon but surely there must be a few others who would like to meet up????

Anyone interested?

Guest Ian & Carole

Well volunteered Tom :D :o :o

Just going to give Boss Norman a ring to let him know he now has an area sec for the south west :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I am sure you will do a good job.

Ian J

Guest paul091085

i am also planning on spending a week in newquay doing some surfing in the summer, i havn't got a date planned, but if a meet/karting/run out gets organised and no one minds me tagging along, id defs be up for it. There must be some good coastal roads to have a blast along...

We in the Thames Valley have hopes of doing trip down to the SWest, to included some evening runs across Dartmoor, and similar open and hilly roads, such as Tavistock to Liskeard.

Might stay over on the Sat night if get enough interest.

We in the Thames Valley have hopes of doing trip down to the SWest, to included some evening runs across Dartmoor, and similar open and hilly roads, such as Tavistock to Liskeard.

Might stay over on the Sat night if get enough interest.

Thats it John,,,

Keep pushing and maybe we can get the SW end organised for us.

I'm definately up for a long weekend. Its lodgings for 'er indoors, if I can get her to sit still in the discomfort of my 2B for the trip there.. Ha Ha.

Graham

Guest peter2b2002

I have an old school friend who lives in Newton Abbot who i haven't seen since i was 20, i have promised to go down to see him some time soonish may be naxt month

pete2b

Thats quite a positive response.

What time of year would most people be interested in a meet then?

How about an 'official' RHOCAR Run To The Sun event? B)

I would suggest avoiding school-holiday periods wherever possible, or the A30 will be littered with over-heating hoodies :o :)

Run to the sun in a hood, are you mad???? I wouldnt take my tin top to that let alone an open top sports car with all the tw*ts that event appeals to!

Mid June sounds good to me