Classic Meet

Guest keith12

Guest keith12

Here is a very diverse classic transport meeting there are every type of vehicle from model T's to motorbikes (aerials) etc, deloreans, jags, buses, and my robin hood I just hope the attachment as uploaded properly cant seem to upload the directions so here they are leave the m42 at junction 3 take a435 B,ham south left at first roundabout signposted Wythall green into middle lane( that's the the name of the lane) and next left at the island is Britannic park only 1.5 miles of the m42 motorway lots on view and the weather is going to be good this Sunday if its failed to load properly i will post the dates

meet__320x200_.bmp

Guest keith12
Here is a very diverse classic transport meeting there are every type of vehicle from model T's to motorbikes (aerials) etc, deloreans, jags, buses, and my robin hood I just hope the attachment as uploaded properly cant seem to upload the directions so here they are leave the m42 at junction 3 take a435 B,ham south left at first roundabout signposted Wythall green into middle lane( that's the the name of the lane) and next left at the island is Britannic park only 1.5 miles of the m42 motorway lots on view and the weather is going to be good this Sunday if its failed to load properly i will post the dates

Looks like the attachment failed can anybody help thanks :unsure:

Guest Quantox

Whatever happened to punctuation for goodness sake? This is pretending to be all ONE sentence!!! and never mind the total avoidance of of any attempt at correct spelling.

Sic transit gloria mundi

FFS, get a grip.

Q

Guest keith12
Whatever happened to punctuation for goodness sake? This is pretending to be all ONE sentence!!! and never mind the total avoidance of of any attempt at correct spelling.

Sic transit gloria mundi

FFS, get a grip.

Q

Thick Brummy

Guest keith12
I too cringe at some of the spelling on here. But nobody's prefect. :D

Barry

I only use 1 finger to type so I try to keep it simple, and I think my spell check is a fellow thick brummy as well.