The Essex Meet Steps Up A Gear.

Snapperpaul

Glyn (Rusty) has been working hard trying to get a bit more interest in the Sunday meets at the Tulip pub in Chelmsford and we have all been scouring the local areas for more kit builders to join.

With the weather at its best right now how about all those people that used to drop by comming over this Sunday.

By way of an inducement i have managed to persuade Adam Wilkins feature editor for Complete Kit Car (formaly Whick Kit) to come over to meet you all.

So come on over, the more the merryer. Just let us know so i can warn the Landlord if we are going to take over the car park.

I would like to open this to any kit or interesting car.

The Tulip

Guest rusty
:yahoo: what an excellent meeting, thanks to everyone that turned up sorry if I never got to see you all,thanks also for everyones help in making it a great get together different types of kits including MNR,Westfield,GTM,Tiger. to mention a few plus the two Dax,s that turned up just as I leftlets hope next month is as good :drinks: