Missing Dvd's

johnhetherington

After weeks of not making sense trying to build my 2B Plus, I posted a question on the Forum and now realise that I am missing 2 DVDs, Thanks to the 'Enforcer' for his advice. Now that my membership is registered I can place an add in the wanted section and ask if there is anybody out there that has got the Zeus 'e' and the Zeus 'u' DVDs that I could borrow, copy or buy. I am sure that they wont answer all my questions but at least it's a starting point!

Cheers

John.

Guest Quantox
John

Suprised at DVD's my "2B plus" was all on 4 dodgy Videos. I still have a set. if you need a laugh..

Graham

Hi Graham,

I could do with at least one of the tapes. My good lady managed to record Neighbours over the first half of tape B (I think, I'd have to check). Unless of course someone has a spare set of DVD's or copies?

Regards

Colin

Guest peter2b2002

i can't remember who it was , but another newby2b had my vids, if he has finished with them perhaps he could post them on to you

pete2b

I have a complete set of Zues on DVD .. good for a laugh as I bought a SS

They were shipped in error to me, some bits do relate to SS and in places they are clear yes I did say clearer than the SS set.

If anyone wants a copy can organise send me an email to

tony.grimer@tiscali.co.uk

Guest Quantox

Thanks Graham,

I'll drop you a pm with contact details. Sorry for the delayed response but my son got married yesterday afternoon and we've been up to our ears in beer, even the back teeth were underwater!

Talking about the "new" technology of DVD's, we have retained a VHS recorder for transferring "legacy" tape stuff to DVD. So, if I can get a complete set of tapes then these can be readily reproduced on DVD (copyright willing) for any sad souls like me who still need to view them, if only for comedy purposes.

Best Regards

Colin

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ultrapro

Hello all. I've just come across this website as I'm currently researching kit car building. I can't start yet because I don't have a garage, hopefully I will have one by the end of the summer. In the mean time, I'm interested in DVDs as mentioned above. I'm keen to watch the video guides to give me an idea of what I'm getting myself in for. If anyone has some DVDs that they no longer require, I'd be happy to pay a fair price + P&P, please let me know how much you'd like. Also, do the videos apply to all 3 types of RH car currently available? Thanks.

Chris