Exhaust

Guest red hornet

Guest red hornet

Hi Guys sound like i got it wrong(no wonder dont know what i am doing)i think i need standard exhaust one that goes through side of car does anybody have one of these for sale, thanks Ian. :o

Guest motivforz

i have one which i will be shortly getting rid of,

i have a dohc engine with matching manifold (so on other side to pinto), but will soon be getting a pinto because its easier to fit, so swaspies maybe? anyone? pweeese?

i guess im just freeloading off the back of your post then hornet, sorry about that

chris/motivforz

Guest red hornet
i have one which i will be shortly getting rid of,

i have a dohc engine with matching manifold (so on other side to pinto), but will soon be getting a pinto because its easier to fit, so swaspies maybe? anyone? pweeese?

i guess im just freeloading off the back of your post then hornet, sorry about that

chris/motivforz

Hi Chris i need one for 2 ltr pinto is the one you want to get rid of for pinto, thanks Ian.

Guest red hornet
I will have in the near future a 4-2-1 as fitted to an Exmo if that's of any use?

Hi there will that fit a 2ltr pinto in my s7 and how much will you want for it thanks Ian. :rolleyes:

Guest red hornet
Yes it's pinto fitment, as to if it will fit a S7 I have no idea :( about £20 would be fine, it's just getting up there as I'm down the other end of the country.

Hi Mat that would be great i live in lincs have you any ideal when you can get it may be we can meet some where in the middle, :rolleyes: thanks Ian.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest a8dyc
My Pinto 4-2-1 is now available, best bet is for me to wrap it I guess and post if you still want it?

Hi Matt,

I would be intrested in your exhaust if it will fit 1600 pinto in a s7.Let me know if its available can paypal you send cheque/cash what ever.

Cheers Andy

Guest red hornet
Need to see what Red Hornet says first.

Hi Mat, still interested, I am on holiday as from saturday for one week, can you save it for me till i get back then will send you money inc postage, hope this is ok with you please let me know what it will be inc postage, thanks Ian. :D

Guest mizurage135

hi is there two of you needing pinto exhaust ive got one the same as on enforcers car wraped in exhaust bandage. im in south wales and i work down as far as torquay and frome so could link up with ian from this side of the country if this helps.

waiting for reply mike

Guest red hornet
hi is there two of you needing pinto exhaust ive got one the same as on enforcers car wraped in exhaust bandage. im in south wales and i work down as far as torquay and frome so could link up with ian from this side of the country if this helps.

waiting for reply mike

Hi Mike i live in lincs but in the lakes next week how muck would you want for yours and could me meet up? plaese let me know thanks Ian. :rolleyes: