Anyone Going To The Classic Car Show In Kimbolton On Sunday?

Guest Quarks7

Guest Quarks7

Hi Guys,

"Hopefuly" If I sort my car in time for Sunday. Myself and the Mrs are going to try and make the Kimbolton classic car show this coming Sunday. Are we going to have a Robin Hood stand there? If so I'll pull out all the stops to get my "MK Indy" sorted in time :blush: :acute: :blush:

Also does anyone have any spare/cheap tickets?

Hope to see a few of you there....... Regards Jez

Barring any unfortunate's Mo and I will be there.

Martin Pidd, I beleive, has organised a "Robin Hood" stand.

We will be leaving Melton about 08:00 and driving down via Corby.

Guest Quarks7

Hi Mate,

Ok thanks for the info.

I'm pleased to say that as of this eve the car appears to be oil leak free! However I've yet to take her for a spin so maybe I shouldn't be so sure :wacko:

Looks like I'm still going to need my own personal petrol tanker due to the terrible fuel consumption though :( Roll on the bike carb conversion!!

Regards Jez

Guest paul c
Hi Mate,

Ok thanks for the info.

I'm pleased to say that as of this eve the car appears to be oil leak free! However I've yet to take her for a spin so maybe I shouldn't be so sure :wacko:

Looks like I'm still going to need my own personal petrol tanker due to the terrible fuel consumption though :( Roll on the bike carb conversion!!

Regards Jez

jez i will also b :friends: e going you will have to pm me your mob meet you on way

regards paul c

Guest chris brown
One more thing.

Will we automatically get into the exhibitors area or will we need a pass of some sort?

Regards Jez

This year the cost of entry with a ticket is £5 but you must be there before 11am and in a sports or classic otherwise it will be full price (whatever that is)

If you haven’t got a ticket and they wont let you in for £5 then just wait inside the gate and give me a call on 07840062620 and I will see what I can do as I have the odd ticket over and John Tween may have some as well as I split up what I had between John and Martin

BTW if you have never been then its well worth comming along some info here and here and a bit about the Sporting Bears here

Guest piddy

Likewise I have no spare tickets unless one of my members doesn't turn up on the day.

Sorry, got no tickets left. Trying to source another one myself for a member.

John :(

Guest Quarks7

Cheers Chris,

I'll bell you if we have any problems getting in.

Regards Jez

This year the cost of entry with a ticket is £5 but you must be there before 11am and in a sports or classic otherwise it will be full price (whatever that is)

If you haven’t got a ticket and they wont let you in for £5 then just wait inside the gate and give me a call on 07840062620 and I will see what I can do as I have the odd ticket over and John Tween may have some as well as I split up what I had between John and Martin

BTW if you have never been then its well worth comming along some info here and here and a bit about the Sporting Bears here

Guest chris brown
Likewise I have no spare tickets unless one of my members doesn't turn up on the day.
Sorry, got no tickets left. Trying to source another one myself for a member.

John

Should be a good turnout if all with tickets turn up I think there was about 30 in the first place.

Guest chris brown

We had a good turn out and it was good to put a few faces to names. An excellent show once again even if we did have to stand around under the gazeboes when the heavens opened late afternoon. Alan recons that is the wettest the yellow banana (MNR) has ever been even thro it was in the gazebo with us. :lol:

Guest alan rowe

And everybody left me there - I was all on my own waiting for the rain to stop before venturing off onto the slippery grass and wet roads on my 888's (many thanks to Chris for letting me park under his cover)

I was suprised how well the tyres performed on the journey home (first time in the wet for me) - but had to drive fast to dry the car !!!!

Great venue and great Hoodies

A