Top Wishbone Bushes

Guest mower man

Guest mower man

HELLO does any of you know where to obtain top wishbone bushes [front] for s7 with rocking arm type suspension please contact me mowerman by either phone 01909486422 email stellaebbs@aol.com or on the club website mowerman member 396

Guest timswait

I presume you've tried Great British Sports cars and their sister company lolocost? If they can't help then measure them up and have a trawl through the rally design catalogue, you might get lucky and find something that's made for another car but which happens to be the right size.

Hi , I had trouble locating these bushes last year , RH didnt know what i was talking about and sent me some that where no good at all , in the end i had some made by a family member from black nylon 66 together with high tensile new rods , the bushes fitted to mine are 30mm long by 30mm dia , you can buy this black nylon rod from ebay (160140805491) , while you are at it fit grease nipples and pack with grease as this will help them last longer plus it should will help prevent the pivot rods from corroding and help keep water out with any luck .

mike