Sooo Close I Can Almost Taste It.

Snapperpaul

Finished off the anti roll bar mounts over the weekend, hell of a job as my V6 gearbox mods have moved the engine mounts on the series 3 over the bolts for the anti roll bar mounts so lots of cutting and swearing. I also have lots of cuts and hot metal pock marks all over my arms, However......

I only have to fit the front wheel arches and mod the clutch pedal, tidy the underdash area and trim.

I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Will be working hard to complete befor the bad weather sets in.

Guest scottie686

It's a nice feeling when you know you're nearly done!! and all the injuries, aches and pains start to ease!! I on the other hand picked up my engine sat (to which your hoist was a massive help!!) and am chomping at the bit to get started on my Zero 7!! Only 3 weeks to go!!

Finished off the anti roll bar mounts over the weekend, hell of a job as my V6 gearbox mods have moved the engine mounts on the series 3 over the bolts for the anti roll bar mounts so lots of cutting and swearing. I also have lots of cuts and hot metal pock marks all over my arms, However......

I only have to fit the front wheel arches and mod the clutch pedal, tidy the underdash area and trim.

I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Will be working hard to complete befor the bad weather sets in.