Polybushes

Guest Takumi

Hi all,

Where is the cheapest place to get decent polybushes for the sierra rear subframe. I've seen some sets on ebay which consist of the inner and out bushes for both sides for about £26+pp.

This is going to be one of the winter upgrades while to car is off the road for a few months..

Any other places to check out?

-tak

A second vote for Rally design here.

Rally Design are the distributors for one of the big makes of polybush so they are cheaper than just about everywhere else. Quality bushes as well.

Guest old_timbo

Interesting to hear how you get on. I would like to do mine as well, but as it is going to involve droppping the sub frame to get the trailing arm pivot bolts out I'm leaving it for now.

Tim

Guest 2b_pablo

just done mine there. replaced the beam bushes and was going to do the trailing arm ones but they were nylon bushes already so I left them alone. looked in good enough shape.

I bought them off ebay (orange ones) were about half the price of raldes. £30 ish for both beam bushes.

its fiddly to remove the rear axle but not too bad. just drop the lot out in one go then diassemble the beam from the arms, saves removing driveshafts etc.