Harness Mounts

Guest scottie686

Guest scottie686

Hi everyone.

Just thought i'd check back to see if anyone has had any ideas to my harness top mount problem? or more, per link (near the bottom of the thread), whether the only idea i have come up thus far (that doesn't involve cutting, grinding or welding the fresh paint!!) would be ok with SVA man?!?!?!?

Your ideas are more than welcome!!

Scott.

Is this the type of thing you are after

http://www.jbugs.com/store/merchant.mvc?Sc..._Code=UniBelts5

its the first one ive found so i think its american but there must be a uk version.

The other thing is whether there is a modern car that has the middle rear seatbelt hanger from the roof that may work, although i dont know of any, someone may have a everyday car that they can look at for you or remeber one they have seen.

hth

Guest scottie686
Is this the type of thing you are after

http://www.jbugs.com/store/merchant.mvc?Sc..._Code=UniBelts5

its the first one ive found so i think its american but there must be a uk version.

The other thing is whether there is a modern car that has the middle rear seatbelt hanger from the roof that may work, although i dont know of any, someone may have a everyday car that they can look at for you or remeber one they have seen.

hth

Exactly like that!!!! Gonna search the t'internet now and see what i can find!

yeah thats what i was thinking, although i did see a plastic cover on one of the sites i came across that may work. Sorry didnt save the web address and i think it was american again. I guess its a common problem for the "larger" american :) although give it a few years and some more Mac donalds and they will be available over here too...

could almost do with some kind of smooth rivet to join them. Will you not get a problem with the join being on your shoulder though? or is it long enough to go past your shoulder.