Sva Pass At Glasgow.

george g.

Guest chris brown
Hi guys, just to let you know another sliding pillar finally made it on to the road at last. passed first time at Glasgow (phew) so thanks to everyone for all the hints and tips over the years. Roll on summer (it was minus 6 deg up here today).

Well done George great to here of a first time pass you must be really chuffed! and so you should be it is a great achievement

As for the cold I bet it didn’t feel that cold on the way home.

Hi George very well done its good news for all hoodies building sliding pillar hoods to kno you can get a first time pass . You must have done an excellent job so well done again fella an all the best for christmas and the new year this also applies to all my fellow Robin Hood friends and members . :D ;)

George well done done. The guys at Glasgow were pretty good with me, although they did fail me first time round. Must admit a bit cold for driving a hood about just now.

Well done again.........Andy :rolleyes:

Well done :D :D :D

I find a not so wee dram helps with the thawing out process ( and if it doesn't you don't care anyway )

Are there enough Scottish ones now to organise a wee run out?

You were right about the wee? dram, a new bottle of McCallen did the trick. That's 2 cars on the road this year in Dundee plus my pal Dave has a Hawk so we should manage a run sometime. Cheers