My Image Sizer Application

Mat-Moo

As you are aware I made a small free utility for you to use several months ago. Personally I use it almost every day now, and becasue of that I spent a fiar bit of time turning it into a proper product. http://www.dps.uk.com/dpstemp/shareware_imagesizer.htm is a temp link as I am redesigning my DPS webpages and are still work in progress, but I'd like some feedback on what you think of the latest version of "Image Sizer". The price to register will be $16.50 (Says $14.50 in the startup due to an error) - too much, too little? Crappier than the old one, Takes to long to load, don't work at all, help files are crap? Any of that kind of stuff I'd like to know before I launch it. Also please don't register yet as none of that is working and you won't get a code or anything! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me some feedback.

(For the time being I will leave the old one for you to download and use for free as well)