Sierra Brake Master Cylinder

Snapperpaul

One that does not leak from the back.

I am on my second master cylinder, the first was a cast one , the second a pressed steel.

I would prefer a cast Girling as i can get a rebuild kit cheap in the future but for now just a good reliable one will surfice.

I have a spare cast master cylinder which has Ford stamped on it,number 22 cast in(diameter in mm?) and three outlets,2 forward and 1 for the rear.You are welcome to this for the price of the postage if there is no-one near you with a spare one.

Guest Alan_builder
One that does not leak from the back.

I am on my second master cylinder, the first was a cast one , the second a pressed steel.

I would prefer a cast Girling as i can get a rebuild kit cheap in the future but for now just a good reliable one will surfice.

You may no longer be able to get rebuild kits! Manufacturers have stopped supplying them after a bout of legal action ;- was it bad parts or workmanship- Fitting where there was too much wear!

I :wub: my :rhsc:

Well aware of the issues Alan but have seen kits for 7 quid on ebay and big red will be doing some.

If push comes to shove i will get a new one.

Recycler has offered a second hand one and as long as it does not leak i will fit for SVA and keep an eye out for a lefthand drive version that puts the pipes a bit further from the exhaust manifold