Which Fuel Tank?

Guest Jomeo69

Guest Jomeo69

we are currently in the process of building a Superspec. The fuel tank that RH gave us is a small rectangular one which we are quite sure can hold no more than 20 litres. So we were wondering which fuel tanks other superspec owners got with there kits and which car did they come from???? as we think a larger one os on order.

Many thanks

Joe

Guest Jomeo69

Awesome. Cheers very much guys. I say that but are they both the same tanks??? i mean is that one pictured there the same as yours Richard??? or could i use a fiesta one if its different??

;) ;)

Edited by Jomeo69

Guest kwikarf
we are currently in the process of building a Superspec. The fuel tank that RH gave us is a small rectangular one which we are quite sure can hold no more than 20 litres. So we were wondering which fuel tanks other superspec owners got with there kits and which car did they come from???? as we think a larger one os on order.

Many thanks

Joe

I had a new tank made cost about £120.00 holds apx 7 gallons to see photos look at my web site link in my profile.

Guest 2b_pablo

optimum balance products sell tanks on ebay. considering a smaller one for my car as the diff mount is pressed right against the tank which im not happy about (not a superspec tho)

Hi Joe,

I have a Superspec under build at present, it one of the originals with the pictured tank from Rhetoricle. I also live in Ramsgate, (Dumpton area), you are welcome to come and have a look at the tank if you want. It's not fully fitted, well not at all really. It sounds like your build is far more progressed.

Drop me a pm.

Cheers

Al

Guest Jomeo69

Have just picked up a tank the same as the one pictured i am now slightly baffled as to how it mounts?? ok so i have the doubled over piece of metal marked (Seat back Doubled Over) but when this is attatched the mountings on the back in each corner are miles too high. Is this a fabrication job???? or am i missing sumthing???. Cleaning it up and cleaning it out. AL i will PM you Sunday with a view to popping round monday if thats all ok with you??

Thank You guys as ever

Joe

Edited by Jomeo69